Tropical / Subtropical Mix - Imperial Bonsai Soil
- Specifically Designed for Indoor and Tropical Bonsai
- Hand-Blended Daily to Ensure Freshness
- Provides Fantastic Drainage and Incredible Results
- Gives Excellent Oxygen Circulation
- In General, One Quart of Potting Mix Fills a Six Inch Wide Pot, Two Four Inch Pots, or Half of an Eight Inch Pot With No Plant in it.
Tropical Bonsai Soil Mix is made with:
Our Imperial Tropical and Subtropical potting mix is designed to be perfect for those Bonsai that are normally grown indoors during the year. They may be summered outdoors but usually are inside and these include Ficus, Serissa, Fukien Tea, Brush Cherry, Bougainvillea, Dwarf Umbrella and even some Elms. There are additional examples too, and a wide variety within each family. For instance, Japanese Pink Serissa, Snow Rose Serissa, and Chinese Serissa each different types within the family of Serissa Bonsai. Many tropical and subtropical Bonsai are quite easy to grown indoors providing that watering and light requirements are understood and maintained all year long.
Small particle sizes can be further screened as needed per specific requirements.