Evergreen Mix - Imperial Bonsai Soil
- Specifically Designed for Evergreens
- Hand-Blended Daily to Ensure Freshness
- Provides Fantastic Drainage and Incredible Results
- Gives Excellent Oxygen Circulation
- In General, One Quart of Potting Mix Fills a Six Inch Wide Pot, Two Four Inch Pots, or Half of an Eight Inch Pot With No Plant in it.
Evergreen Bonsai Soil Mix is made with:
Among the most popular Bonsai are evergreens, small versions of some of the beautiful and majestic trees we are all familiar with, in natural settings. Because they stay green and retain their color all year they are unique and beautiful additions to any collection. They do typically have a dormant period during winter and it is not uncommon for them to exhibit a dull green or yellowish tint. Most evergreen bonsai need that dormancy period to rest as this will insure their overall health and energy for the upcoming growth phase. Some common evergreen bonsai include Junipers, Azaleas, Ficus, Natal Plum, Boxwoods, and most Pines. The bonsai soil mix we have designed for these plants will provide an excellent growing environment that is well drained and will promote healthy strong growth.
Small particle sizes can be further screened as needed per specific requirements.