All Purpose Mix - Imperial Bonsai Soil
- Half Organic, Half Inorganic Material
- Multi-purpose Blend with Great Oxygen Circulation
- Hand-Blended Daily to Ensure Freshness
- Provides Fantastic Drainage and Incredible Results
- In General, One Quart of Potting Mix Fills a Six Inch Wide Pot, Two Four Inch Pots, or Half of an Eight Inch Pot With No Plant in it.
All Purpose Bonsai Soil Mix is made with:
This fresh made small batch Bonsai mix is an excellent multi-purpose blend of ingredients designed for great drainage, excellent oxygen circulation, stable PH and nice durability. Half organic and half inorganic, each of the elements play a unique role in making this mix extraordinary. The pine is an aged pinus radiata imported from New Zealand. The granite comes from America and is also known as poultry grit which naturally contains silica known for helping in strong root development. Turface MVP is a calcinated clay medium which is fired at 1200 degrees which expands the clay to form tiny air pockets. This means it can hold moisture and oxygen but doesn't become saturated. The result of bringing these unique media together is a terrific all-purpose Bonsai mix that lasts, that promotes great drainage and aeration, that looks as good as it works and that won't compact.
Small particle sizes can be further screened as needed per specific requirements.